WD-40 AEROSOL WITH SMARTSTRAW
WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck or jammed parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. Featuring the new SmartStraw - the original WD-40 with a permanently attached straw.
- CLEANS: WD-40 gets under dirt, marks and grease making it easy to wipe away. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, and stickers
- PROTECTS: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- LUBRICATES: WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
- PENETRATES: WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits. Turn the power off before you spray